Dilapidation Inspection Report PHobart
APBI Hobart conduct residential and commercial building dilapidation inspections across Hobart, Launceston or Devonport in Tasmania.
DILAPIDATION INSPECTION DETAILS
All our Dilapidation Inspectors have public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
We complete dilapidation inspections across Hobart, Launceston and Devonport in Tasmania.
- Book online;
- Request A Quote;
- Call 1300 657 546;
- SMS between 7am to 10pm 0417 998 905
- Email email@example.com
We liaise with agents and vendors for access to property;
Fixed price, no hidden travel fees;
Dilapidation Inspection Reports emailed or posted within 24 hours of inspection.
- Carried out in accordance with AS4349. 1-2007;
- Details the existing condition of a structure, road, footpaths etc prior to building work being carried out on a neighbouring property. Most councils as part of a development application will require a dilapidation report be carried out on neighbouring structures.
- It itemises each defect found and includes a photo of each. The inspector will report on all internal and external areas and where required, the council assets.
- Useful in defence if any claims are made by the owner of a neighbouring property for damage they believe your building works have caused.
- The the report should be signed by both parties prior to building work commencing.
- Download a sample report