New Home (Stage) Inspection Hobart
Get a New Home (Construction) Stage Inspection Report from APBI Hobart. We service Hobart, Launceston
and Devonport in Tasmania.
SLAB, FRAME, LOCKUP, COMPLETION INSPECTION
All our New Home Stage inspectors have public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
We complete construction stage inspections across Hobart, Launceston and Devonport in Tasmania:
- 1. Slab Stage (pre pour)
- 2. Frame Stage
- 3. Lockup (pre plaster)
- 4. Completion (PCI, hre handover, pre settlement)
For More Information:
Each stage Inspection report emailed or posted within 24 hours of inspection.
NEW HOME STAGE INSPECTION SUMMARY
- Carried out in accordance with AS4349. 1-2007;
- It is risky to rely upon a builder or contractor to build you a house to a quality standard, without checking it. Take the risk out of the equation and engage one of our expert building inspectors to identify any poor building works.
- We work for you and our report will enable you to negotiate hard with a builder if any works are substandard to ensure you get the house you want built for what you paid for.
- Download slab stage sample report
- Download frame stage sample report
- Download lockup stage sample report
- Download completion stage sample report
We liaise with builders and site supervisors for access to site.